Visionary Integration Professionals is excited to announce it has been hand-picked as a GovTech 100 company for 2023. This marks the fifth consecutive year in which VIP has made this prestigious list.
This recognition corroborates VIP’s dedication to providing innovative technology solutions to its state and local government customers. With the team’s collective government experience, we work in conjunction with our customers to create strategic alignment with enterprise goals and efficiencies in our customers’ operations. Given our high repeat business, we know customers are happy with the solutions we provide, and as important, with the care and attention we give them prior to, throughout and after the implementation process. We live by the principle that VIP’s greatest success comes from the success of our valued customers – and we never forget it’s our customers who have shaped who we are today.
To create this annual GovTech 100 list, Government Technology selects companies delivering impactful solutions to state and local governments nationwide. The selection process begins in July and the compiled list is published in January. Data partners, investors, and the GovTech Biz editorial team are involved in this selection process. To view this list, click here.
- VIP Selected to Deploy New Medicaid Case Management System in Missouri
- Oregon Department of State Lands Chooses VIP and Infor to Increase Productivity and Efficiencies
- VIP Partners with Accela to Power Growing Cannabis Industry and Improve Process Transparency for Mendocino County
- VIP Announces 2023 Scholarship Winners
- VIP Announces Strategic Partnership with Nevada Department of Public Safety Division of Parole and Probation