VIP at the PMI Technology Forum
As a part of our commitment in the growth of local area IT professionals, VIP sponsored the March Project Management Institute’s Technology Forum meeting with a presentation on Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). Presented by Hank Chin, a Senior Program Manager at VIP, the presentation covered topics related to ITIL’s origin, ITIL vs ITSM, major processes areas and key concepts, real-world applicability of ITIL, and certification path.
With over 20 public and private sector professionals in attendance, the presentation provided the audience a logical and common sense understanding of ITIL and its role in IT service management (ITSM).
The presentation material is available for download here.
- VIP Announces 2022 Scholarship Winners
- VIP Hires New Chief of Strategy for Public Sector Team
- VIP Welcomes New State & Local Government Director
- Wine Country Gift Baskets Delivers Client Satisfaction with Visionary Integration Professionals
- Visionary Integration Professionals Named to GovTech 100 for Third Year in a Row