Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) has been named to the GovTech 100 list for the second year in a row. The GovTech 100 is an annual list compiled and published by Government Technology as a compendium of 100 companies focused on, marking a difference in, and selling to state and local government agencies across the United States. In 2020, the gov tech market brought bigger deals, more investment, new companies and many fresh new innovations that moved the needle in the public sector. VIP is proud to be recognized among these leading companies which include numerous of our product partners. You can read the full length article here.
- Wine Country Gift Baskets Delivers Client Satisfaction with Visionary Integration Professionals
- VIP Now Accepting Applications for 15th Annual Women in Technology Scholarship
- Visionary Integration Professionals Named to GovTech 100 for Third Year in a Row
- VIP Welcomes New Business Development Executive
- Mark Oliver Joins VIP as Infor Practice Director