Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP), a leading performance delivery and technology consulting firm that helps organizations better align strategy to execution, today announced it is accepting applications for the 11th annual Women in Technology Scholarship (WITS) program. Over the past decade, VIP has been proud to support over 90 women as they pursue a career in select technology fields.
“With the 11th annual Women in Technology Scholarship, VIP continues its goal to champion new innovators in technology,” said Jonna Ward, CEO of VIP. “We are excited to see who will become a part of the WITS recipient family.”
WITS offers multiple scholarships to women pursuing a career in computer science, information technology (IT), management information systems, or another related field. Applicants must be enrolled at, or accepted to, a two or four-year college or university in the United States for the 2018 school year.
Candidates will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Academic Performance
- Applicant Summary
- Community Service and Extracurricular Activities
- Leadership Experience and Qualities
For more information on VIP’s 2018 WITS program, or to apply for the scholarship, please download the application packet here.
The deadline for submissions is April 1, 2018.
- VIP Welcomes New Business Development Executive
- Mark Oliver Joins VIP as Infor Practice Director
- Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) Announces 2020 Scholarship Winners
- VIP Partners with City of Sacramento to Launch Improved 311 Service
- Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) Expands Public Sector Team