Suresh Ashani, PMP, CSM at Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) presented at a recent PMI Technology Forum Meeting.
Suresh is an experienced and accomplished project management professional, and certified scrum master, with 19+ years of experience in delivering large-scale public-sector information systems. He directs technical and business teams, coordinates consultants, and manages programs. The breadth of Suresh’s expertise includes planning, developing, and executing all project related activities including work products, risk management, status tracking and driving overall scope of large, complex, multi-year engagements.
Ashani’s engaging ‘Agile in Public Sector’ presentation focused on helping project managers understand the importance of Agile methodologies in the public sector, and how Agile is shaping up project delivery in the public sector. This presentation discusses the challenges of implementing an Agile approach within the public sector, and touches on the subject of Hybrid Agile. Project Managers can play an important role in helping public sector agencies by providing a deep understanding to this methodology, and educating leadership to help increase overall adoption.
The presentation material is available for download here.
- Wine Country Gift Baskets Delivers Client Satisfaction with Visionary Integration Professionals
- VIP Now Accepting Applications for 15th Annual Women in Technology Scholarship
- Visionary Integration Professionals Named to GovTech 100 for Third Year in a Row
- VIP Welcomes New Business Development Executive
- Mark Oliver Joins VIP as Infor Practice Director